The Arthur is a grand Chesterfield reminiscent of the plush parlors, libraries, and gentleman’s clubs of 19th century Britain. Signature accents are tufted buttons on the back, seat, and arms, as well as antique brass nailheads. Premium top-grain leather in a gorgeous, distressed Rust Brown finish, completely envelopes the chair.
- Upholstered completely in 100% fine top-grain leather
- Leather color is Rust Brown
- Tufted back and seat
- Antique brass nailhead accents
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- Corner-block reinforced for stability
- Solid wood feet
- Foam cushion core with duck feather padding
Authentic, high-quality leather has natural variations in color and pattern and develops a vintage patina with regular use. Natural oils that your body produces, dust, dirt, sunlight, and scratches, all contribute to the natural sheen in the surface of leather and are prized hallmarks of genuine, less-processed leather.